- Departure Time: 7:30 am or 1:00 pm
- Tour Duration: Approximately 4 hours
- What to Bring: Sandals or tennis shoes, camera, raingear, sunscreen.
- Includes: Transport, entrance fees, naturalist guide and a snack after tour
- Price: $55.00 per person
- Nature lovers will embrace a 2 hour safari float trip , which will be an exciting tranquil expedition. You’ll be guided along Río Peñas Blancas where you’re bound to spot tropical birds such as Oropenolas, Toucans, Kingfishers, as well as, monkeys, poison dart frogs, caimans, and more! Your guide will do all the work and paddle along this easy-going river, pointing out the Costa Rican wildlife along the way.