Arenal Hanging Bridges
- Departure Time: 7:30 am or 1:30 pm
- Tour Duration: Approximately 3.5 hours
- What to Bring: Long pants, hiking or tennis shoes, camera, binoculars, bug repellent.
- Includes: Transportation, bilingual nature guide, and entrance fee
- Price: $65.00 per person
- Hike and familiarize yourself about the flora and fauna while you trek the 2 mile loop trail. You will cross 15 bridges ranging from 16-330 ft long, suspended in Costa Rica’s rainforest. Accompanied by your naturalist guide you will have the opportunity to try to catch some great sights of wildlife. Arenal Hanging Bridges is an eco tourist project of trails and bridges where the main target is the observation and protection of nature. The private natural reserve, with almost 250 hectares of Tropical Rain Forest, has a vast variety of species from the area.